Monday, November 1, 2010

On trying something new

Yesterday was Halloween, Happy Belated Halloween everyone!

For the first time in my life, and I am almost 26, I went trick or treating. I went with my sister and her 2 kids. In the morning, the boy was a knight in shining armor while the little girl wore a tutu. Later on at night, the boy was a Fireman and the girl was a pirate. They looked SO cute. Them and all the other kids. The people were friendly and it was fun to see how people really do get excited for Halloween and go all out on the decorations.

I did not wear a costume, I wore a mask, but then I got claustrophobic so I had to remove it. Apart from that, all has been well here. I really miss driving though and I can't wait to get my licence renewed. I don't want to drive here with my international one as the insurance is higher bla bla bla... I'm getting it renewed next week, so all will be well in the world pretty soon.

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment