Friday, July 8, 2011

The Seven Kingdoms of Westeros: Amazing map!

This truly amazing and breathtaking map was made by a long-term Westeros.org member names Other-in-law. It has a picture of almost everyone, including The Wall, Ghost the Direwolf, Lord Tyrell and Tyrion Lannister at Casterly Rock, has Jamie Lanister as one of the kings guard at the bottom of the map, Meera hunting for frogs in the Neck, the hound on his horse, and many many more. I think the two characters right below the Seven are Prince Rheagar Targaryen and Lady Lyanna Stark, one representing Fire, the other ice respectively.

Check it out:


From here and here

For an amazingly large and easier to view map, click here. Thanks to Geekologie for posting it.

1 comment:

  1. Your world is so far away. I think you and I live on different planets.

    But I still love you , my sister the Alien.

    ReplyDelete