Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On.... laundry?

It took a couple of weeks, but now, I can officially state that the scent of Montreal has been washed out of everything I own. Nothing bears its smell now. The bags have been long emptied and stored away. It is weird, but I am ok with it. It is so weird that the separation from Montreal no longer means depression for me. I do not know when that happened, why or how. Maybe it is the fact that I finally made it back to realize that I never really left it? It didn't really change and the people are still awesome and unchanged. It was a comforting trip. I miss you Mony, and I miss everyone that is there, but this time around, I can handle it. I am at peace with this whole thing, which to be honest is freaking me out.

Good bye to the smell of the winter, stale cigarettes, beer and tequila.

No comments:

Post a Comment