Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On mythical creatures

If I could be any mythical creature, I would choose to be an Elf. Why? Well, allow me to tell you:

1) They are the fair folk.
2) They have magic on their side
3) They are immortal
4) They are intelligent and smart
5) They are strong
6) They are cordial and kind to one another, and very respectful
7) They speak the ancient language, aka Elvish, and it is lovely.
8) They are environmental y friendly and aware
9) They are vegetarians
10) They are soooo intriguing
11) They believe in the equality of the sexes
12) They do not have the same societal boundaries and constraints humans, and other races such as dwarfs, have
13) They follow their hearts
14) They are very artsy fartsy =)

My list could go on and on... but bottom line is, they really are the perfect race to be. And yes, I have given this much thought, and yes, I admit I can be a nerd sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment