Saturday, May 9, 2009

It only takes a phonecall to ruin everything...

This past weekend brought up many issues that I need to think about. The main one is, my relationship with Mr. T.

Well, seeing as I do not want to go into the details here, all I will say is that he was very judgmental, harsh and to say the least, hypocritical. Honestly, the things he said brought me to tears. The main point of the whole thing was that he wanted me to be a friend, listen to him and support him, all the while not really wanting to know much about me. Basically, what he wanted is a shrink/problem solver/councilor in a friend's package. What he did not want to do, is reciprocate this gesture.

On the other hand, the evening was good. Good company, good ambiance, good drinks and a jolly good time. Too bad Mr. T decided to call and unveil his dickheadedness and shallow minded way of thinking right before I slept. Also, to make things worse, I had to wake up to a phone call from him trying to make me see his point, which I certainly do not.

So yeah, the weekend was bittersweet. However, the week is not over yet, and only God knows what is awaiting me, no?

People should always remember:

"There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it."

-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)

Out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having flashbacks of an exact situation in my own life not too long ago...he won't get it until you're ready to walk away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, he will never get it.

    How come you are back on blogger?

    ReplyDelete