Sunday, May 13, 2007

updates...

I have been meaning to blog for a few days now, but I have been busy lately. Busy... sounds funny considering what I have been busy doing is nothing really. Just hanging out, doing nothing productive whatsoever.

Today is my sisters' b-day, so happy bday sis. Or, as here son would say "happy booboo". All the best, love you loads =)

****

A few days ago I went into Paris Gallery, it is a gallery that sells perfumes, make-up and designer accessorize. What hit me was the power of smell to bring back so many memories. Just smelling different perfumes took me back to so many different times in life, different places and different people. It is funny how we associate moments with smell...

****
I am going back to Montreal for graduation in June. I really am ecstatic about that. I can not wait. I think that June can not come too soon. Montreal, get ready, "I be coming soon!"

****
Turns out, I am allergic to the sun, humidity and heat of this country. Can you believe it? I was born and raised here for 17 years, I leave for 4.5 years, come back and find out that my skin can not handle it anymore. I feel like such a freak! I am banned from direct sunlight for at least another 2 weeks, banned from staying in the sun too long, and have to apply 3 different kinds of lotions and ointments. Worse part? It is not even proper summer here yet. Fun times lie ahead. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment