Friday, January 5, 2007

On bad days turning good...

Today started out as usual. I had hardly gotten any sleep the night before and was therefore in a not so good mood. I was supposed to meet up with a friend of mine at 2:30, but instead met up with her after 3:15. I was feeling very low all day, but then, something miraculous happened. I was suddenly surrounded by people I like, am comfortable with... friends. We went coffee shop-hopping for a while. Afterwards, some had to leave while one had to go to class. I waited for a few hours, and when she came back, we went to old Montreal to take a walk and some pics. I must admit, it was the best time i have had in ages. We laughed very hard at nothing and everything. I was made fun of like no tomorrow, but that is ok... at the end of the day, i know the person was kidding.

Today made me realize something... the friends I have now, whether old or new, really are a treasure. They have kind hearts and love to have fun and relax. I am going to miss them all so much....

Btw, seeing as we are in January, and this is Montreal, I thought I should take a pic of todays' temperature just so that i have proof when I say that today was a hot day:




No comments:

Post a Comment