Thursday, January 18, 2007

I feel like whining.... Again!

Yes, yes, I know... I whine a whole lot in this blog. However, that is why it was created, for me to ramble on and on when I don't find someone to listen, or when I just don't have the energy to call someone.

I am tired, very sleepy, but refuse to fall asleep. This sucks. My brain went into complete shutdown just half an hour ago, my friends were talking, and I was sitting there and could not keep up with anything at all!!!!

Also, note to self, I do not want to have any more Mexican food. It is tooo heavy, and you end up smelling like a walking fajita. Not exactly good.

One more thing, my stupid neighbour is playing the piano. S/he sucks.... when will they figure that out and just give up?



Out.

1 comment:

  1. lol i love u for saying that about mexican food!

    ReplyDelete