Sunday, January 28, 2007

The end has come...

... and so, I left. I packed up my bags -4 in total- and am on my way back to what I once referred to as home. I have the worlds' greatest friends. They chilled with me every day and night for a whole week, trying to cram as much quality time as we can in such short notice, although they have school and everything. I am sure they must be exhausted by now... especially clau and L since they hung out with me mostly at nights, and I am insomniac....

I am disappointed that I did not get to spend much time with one of my Friends, Mar... like, OK, so he is moving, studying and working... I AM LEAVING!!!!! I did see him before i left, so tht is good, bas ya3ni...I need to vent to him about it to get it off my chest, so maybe I'll send him an email soon...

Back to my amazing friends, i am going to miss them like crazy. It just hit me that I will not see them tomorrow, or the day after.. or the day after that. However, they will always be a part of my heart and the memories i have of them will always be dear to me. Plus, technology makes it much easier to keep in touch nowadays, right? So it would take serious energy to lose touch with someone....

Love you all loads... you are the best. I will miss you all like crazy, but I will hold on to the hope that i will see you again one day.

1 comment: