Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hangover..................................... and a half!

Yesterday i went out to this Arabic place called L mondo wit some friends. It was fun, i
danced my ass off and just met new people.

Today, I woke up with a
hangover and a half. i had actually forgotten what they felt like until now. I
woke up feeling extremely queasy, unable to breathe, light/heavy headed and
very, I repeat, VERY sensitive to noise. Last time i had a hangover this bad was
before the Christmas holidays last year. i was travelling in the afternoon so my
friend and i decide to get drunk the night before. Boy did we get drunk! We
drank a whole bottle of Smirnoff Vodka straight up in shots. We did some juice shots, but
then decided against them as they made everything worse.



Hangover is still
here, of course.
My stupid neighbour is moving and was therefore screaming at
the top of her lungs when telling her friends what to do. Like it is 9 am, why
cant you just speak in a normal voice????



I still feel drunk,
actually, more like tipsy. Me happy!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. i know hang overs aint easyy... jsut the other day on saturday i had one! and i drank a little bit... a bit of vodka with an energetic! and hey ir remember that day ... a bottle of vodka! girl u r crazy, tks god wasnt me! hpe ur enjoying ur last semester (even without me) in montreal! we weill enojy even more ocne ig et there! wooww miss u

    ReplyDelete