Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Random Ramblings...


Ever wake up and felt that the day started out wrong? Ever felt that something is missing, misplaced or just no longer exists? Well, today was one of those days. I have had this feeling for so long now, it has become quite normal. I wake up with a feeling. A feeling that warns me how the day will be. Most of the time, my feeling turns out to have been correct. Some days, it really is not worth the getting out of bed at all. Some days are just not worth the effort. Today, for example, was wrong since it started. I woke up feeling wrong. I misplaced everything I touched, I did not find anything I wanted, i felt sick and nauseous, and the day does not seem to want to end. I feel empty too. I feel so empty that it starts to hurt sometime. I do not know how to explain it, but it is there. I shall call these days my "shadowy" days since they are always with me and although they fade away sometimes, when they reappear, they are darker than usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment