Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On Concordia

I haven't had time to miss Montreal recently, but during the examination period, I REALLY missed it. I miss the old office I used to stay at 24/7 that no longer exists. I miss Montreal freezing winter. I miss Montreal streets. I miss the Montreal hustle and bustle. Mostly, I miss being easily able to find a place to study, and a place to just relax, and I miss those places being not more than a 10 minute walk away.

Here, university life, SUCKS.

So, in an attempt to transport myself to Montreal in 30 seconds, I popped in my Discordia DVD. I know this sounds stupid, but every time I recognized someone in that movie I just had a huge grin on my face.

Ahhh, Concordia. university life only belongs to you. You make it interesting and exciting.

I miss you. I miss Montreal more though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment