Saturday, September 4, 2010

R.I.P


It is true what they say " when an old person dies, it is sad; but when a young person dies, it is a tragedy".
Today, a tragedy occured. My friends youngest sibling passed away. I've known her since she was 4, and she turned 21 only a few days ago. She was always a happy kid, all smiles and sunshine. She was gorgeous, from the inside and the outside. She really did have the whole package. She was smart, kind and caring. She was loved by all who ever met her. She really was like a walking ray of sunlight, and today, that sun has forever set.

It really is a tragedy to loose someone so young, but that is God's will. May she rest in peace and may she be in a better place. Till we meet again sweet Sima, you will forever be in our hearts.



"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!"

Mary Frye (1932) 

May her family find a way to light the dark days they will go through, and find the strength to endure. May her smile never fade from our memories, and may her light always shine in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment