Thursday, May 6, 2010

A little of this and a little of that...

Remember that thing that had been bothering me for a while but I couldn't talk about it? Well, I will share a little, actually, I'll only share one thing since it really is more than one thing that is bothering me. The major thing is that my sister is relocating soon. She will be leaving the country and thus, leaving me. This has upset me so much because in all this continued chaos that I call me life, she is probably the only person that keeps me sane. When she leaves, I really do not know how I will manage to survive. I am not being a drama-queen, believe me, I am being completely and 100% logical and honest. I will miss her so much, and I know that once she gets on that plane, yet another part of me will shrivel up and disappear.

The other thing that has been bothering me can be described as a global phenomenon. Everyone I know is somehow unhappy, and somehow, I have become the stone-bearing mule. I usually do not mind, but when you eat, sleep and drink negativity while you are a major negative reactor yourself, it becomes a little too much to handle. We all need something good to happen, we are all waiting for a sign...
*******************
On a totally different note, I have a new project. I had this crazy, insanely weird idea today while having coffee with my friend and we decided that I should research it and see where it takes me. So, dear void, I have a paper to write. It involves so many different aspects, and I will not mention it yet as I do not want to confuse you or myself. As I said, it is only an insane idea, but as soon as I fashion something out of it, I will let you know what it is. Who knows, I might even post right here.

What else, what else? Life has been pretty much the same, it has its ups and downs and thats all I can say for it. Its been more down than up lately, and I am really getting sick of this feeling. As I've been saying over and over, I need a change, I just can't be bothered to make it happen. I need it to happen by itself. Let us see if wishful thinking will work out here...

Big, F-ing Meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment