Saturday, January 23, 2010

On feeling blue...

I'm nostalgic, and that makes me sad. I hate it when the past plays back in your head over and over again. You can't stop it, you can't force yourself to think of anything else. There is only you, and that mind of yours. I mean, the past is in the past, whatever happened, happened already. No amount of shoulda's, woulda's or coulda's will change anything. Also, you shouldn't dwell on the past, that wont even change anything about the future or the present. Just learn what you can and move on.

Ahhh, songs do this to me. I have been going through old CD's for days now, trying to rip them to my itunes. You know how usually people associate a scent with a memory? Well, every song has a different memory attached to it. The memory is not even of a person, a place or a time. It is of my state of mind at any given point in time. I have so many songs associated with my moods and state of mind, it is depressing!

Now I'm rambling about God-knows-what, did I mention I was feeling sad and blue?

And lonely. I feel all alone. I guess being happy-go-lucky for a month is way too much for me to handle. Watch me slip back slowly, but surely.

Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment