Sunday, October 4, 2009

Late night thoughts...

Sometimes I feel that I have so much to say that I am at a loss as to where I should start. Actually, that is most of the time. I think this is the main reason behind my ramblings. I tend to ramble sometimes, and I ramble the most when I am depressed or under the influence of alcohol. I do not know why, but the second a drop of alcohol touches my lips, even I am afraid of what might come out. Freaky, eh?

I also ramble when I am tired and sleepy. I had something to say when I started this post, I had a point, I promise. However, I can no longer recall it. I guess, sometimes it is better if things remain unsaid...

Ok, different point altogether, I just realized that i haven't blogged about politics in such a long time. For a few years of my life, that was my passion. I lived and breathed politics. Then I came back here and nothing is the same anymore. Even I am not the same, but you all know that already. Whenever I realize what has changed and how much that change has affected me in return, I freak out. When did the change take place and how come I never realized it'? What if I don't like it, is it easy to change back? "Change is good, but its not easy" said the monkey in the Lion King, and I guess he is right, to some degree.... Not all change is good, and some change is exactly that: easy.

End of Ramblings for tonight, I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment