Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The cactus mystery... solved!

I was sent a quotation that suggests that I am not the only human to ever manage to kill a cactus plant. Granted, it took me a month, but by the end of the month, the cactus had shriveled, dried out and collapsed. It was a very pitiful sight, and one could not help but feel sorry for the plant. Needless to say, I haven't come close to any plant for over 5 years now. I've been scarred for life. And yes, I guess I too am less nurturing than a desert. On the brighter side, my cat survived a whole year with me, so there! I can take care of moving living things.

"I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert."
- Demetri Martin

=) =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment