Wednesday, March 26, 2008

blonde jokes

Once, a red-head, a burnete, and a blond all got caught on an Island. One day they found a magic lamp, and a genie poped out and said
"I shal grant you three wishes. Since there are three of you, you will each get one wish." The red-head said
"I am tired of being on this Island and want to be back with my family." and POUFF. she dissapered. After that the blond started to cry. The burnete said
"I am tired of being on this Island also. I want to be with MY family also." POUFF. she dissapered. After this the blond was just bauling and crieing here eyes out. She cried out
"I miss them. I want my friends back."........POUFF.
 
Q: What do you call it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette?
A: Artificial intelligence.
 
Q: How can you tell if a blonde's been using the computer?
A: There's white-out on the screen.
Q: How can you tell if a second blonde has used the same computer?
A: There's writing on the white-out.
 
Q: What's the first thing that a blonde does in the morning?
A: Introduces herself.
 
Q: What do you call 10 blondes at the bottom of a swimming pool?
A: Air pockets.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment