Monday, April 2, 2007

I am drained,

tired, fed up, unhappy and confused. I also hate my period, have I ever mentioned that before? It turns me into this walking hormone-machine. It sucks.
***

I just watched episodes 1-17 of season 3 of Grey's Anatomy. Very dramatic, wonder what else they have in order for them to create a season 4. Seems to me that anything that could ever happen, has already happened. Unless, of course, the chief turns gay or something because his wife doesn't want him, his mistress died, and the "ladies" don't look his way. Something to look forward to knowing, I guess.
***

I went to a poetry reading by Mahmoud Darwish tonight. It wasn't as good as I expected it to be. He also presented himself as someone who is full of it, so I did not like him. Too bad, he has great poems.

1 comment:

  1. the chief gay ?? that'd be a new twist!!
    miss u ghi!
    luv ya!

    ReplyDelete