Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dubai

i have been hanging out in Dubai for the past few days. So far, it has been cool, and for only one reason. My friend Ru is here, she is leaving to go back to Montreal on the 18th, but this catching up quality time is fun! We went to the zoo, yes, the zoo. We also went to a beach/park. Had breakfast and lunch at various coffee shops, and overall, just chilled and caught up on old times. Another old friend from Montreal is working here, Abbas, but i still did not see him. i think I am meeting up with him tomorrow. I also met up with an old friend who I have only seen once in my life, and our friendship has been purely digital for 7 years or so. So, at the moment, i am enjoying my time here.

What will happen when Ru leaves? I do not know, I am sure it will suck, but at least I'll have her return to look forward to. So, here is to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment