Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Bye bye class...

Today is officially the last day of class I had as a Poli Sci student at Concordia University. It feels kind of odd knowing that this is it, the end. No more stressing over papers, cramming for exams, or pleading for extensions. No more quizzes, exams or presentations. This is it. One more final and I would then officially close this chapter in my life to start a new one. It is a scary idea, but I'll leave that for another post.

Anyways, so I am done, I wanted to celebrate, but no one is free to celebrate with me. It is B's mothers' b-day, A's got a paper to finish, Ro has to study for 5 exams, Ra left for holidays, C is in Brazil and L is in Ottawa. Like wtf is this luck? Oh well, at least C will be back sometime in January and we will celebrate everything then.

1 comment:

  1. yeahh jsut rest coz when i get back only party!!
    it is indeed scary g... i'm still scared.... not ready for the world!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete