Saturday, November 25, 2006

Nothing

I have had a massive headache since last night. It is one of those headaches that you know no amount of Advil will ever fix. It is 2:18 pm as I am writing this, I still did not sleep, and I still did not study. I am in no mood to do anything. All I want to do is sit at home, all alone. I know I should not, but that is what I want.

I was thinking about what my life was like in the past 4 years. I have been on a major emotional roller coaster ride. I am not going to bore you with the detail of four years, I don't even have the energy for them anymore.

Anyways, I should work today, but we shall see how that turns out. My neck also hurts. I am sitting down with a cold compress on it, but it is not doing anything major... its just feels good.

I started packing up. My dining room table is no more. My DVDs are at home, half of my knick-knacks are in boxes. Every time I need to disconnect from the world, I turn to packing. It is so hard, yet so simple. Just shove everything in a box. How do you know what to keep and what to throw away though? My flag is still on my wall. It will be the last thing to go down before I leave. What sucks is that this flag has been the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night everyday since I put it up. I sure am going to miss it.

Ok, so I am rambling about nothing, but whatever... That is what it all is really, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment