Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Alternate Future?

Today, it popped up twice that I could have gone to Ottawa U or Carlton U and obtained a degree in International business rather than the Poli Sci one i will have soon. Twice, in one day. I find that really wierd. I never thought about it, even now, I still do not know why it is that I did not go. I got a scholarship and everything. I even had a dorm room waiting for me. All I had to do was show up, agree, decide. I didn't, however. I refused. I did not want to end up in Ottawa. I did not want to end up in Business, and I sure as hell did not know what I wanted. So, Concordia was the answer. Do I regret it? Hell no! It was an exciting ride. It provided me with much needed experience and loaded me with insight. Yup, I might bitch and whine about Concordia most of the time, but to be honest, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

  1. Concordia University... Real Education for the Real World! LOL!!! Concordia rulez... besides all the bitching i also do about it!

    ReplyDelete